Mistress Niina Slave Assignments



*sigh* You bitches are boring me. While you are out collecting my money I will be revamping this blog. I will be adding more content. I figure I'd amuse my self by creating a bunch of humiliating assignments in every way possible. This includes Mp3, more interactive clips, more programs/series .

Oh, I totally did say I would do a 7 day humiliation for all my fat piggies. Well I only did 3 days. Deal with it.

 Anyway though, let me go ahead and fill my agenda in with more ways to destroy you. Check back here in a little while and see what your ebony humiliatrix has up her  sleeves for you to do next. Make sure you are thoroughly prepared for your black goddess assignments I will be serving you puppets with in a few days! I will be exploiting your humiliation fetish to new heights you would never think you would crawl to reach.

So Long humiliation bitches~!
Mistress Niina