Ebony Femdom Humiliation

Femdom Humiliation

Video :  Big Black Cock Juice
Im almost always asked what I like. I am a Ebony femdom humiliation mistress. If its not humiliating its not right for me. I get an immense high knowing your degrading yourself for my approval. The Vanilla world doesn’t agree what I’m doing . They say I am feeding off of vulnerability and addicts. They are right. But isn’t this what you wanted? Don’t you like being called a little cock fag boy when im smothering you with my round brown ass? Of course you do, so fuck what society thinks. Its alright to be addicted to me. Its alright to give me your hard earned cash. After all, I do give your life meaning. I am the only one who pays you any mind. I am the only one who understands you. Society laughs at you, so do you care what society thinks?
Anyway,
I like a range of humiliating scenes :
  • Cum Control
  • Cruel Cock and Ball Torture ( CBT)
  • Femdom spitting
  • Cuckolding - Starting to like it…..lol
  • Feminization
  • Naked Humiliation
  • Small cock Humiliation
  • Wife Humiliation
  • Strap-on Humiliation
  • Foot humiliation
  • Ass humiliation
  • Race humiliation
  • adult baby
  • pervert humiliation
  • toilet slavery
  • money slavery
and the list goes on a bit. Whats are you craving deep down inside?