repost : I am THAT B I T C H

`I rarely write anything other than quick updates. Today I’m going to do it a bit differently because I need to get some rules and regulations be publicly known. I can care less if you consider me a bitch after this post, because after all, I am a bitch.
THAT B I T C H !!
Moving foward:
1. I am removing everyone’s access to my messenger. You will not annoy me with pop up messages. I’m sick of seeing ” mistress, are you available for a session right now?” . Little boys, let me tell you something. I am never available NOW. The correct thing to do is email me at my email address like it clearly fucking states, or you can just wait until I show up on the site you found me from. I don’t sit around waiting on you. I am not here to cater to you because your dick is throbbing in aching. Learn self-control and learn how to book sessions.
2. I am not your “princess” “BB” or any other lame , bullshit term YOU choose to describe me as. My name is Mistress Niina and thats that.
3. You will not “just chat with me” withought a tribute of some sort. We are not buddies. You are inferior. Know your place and don’t try to rise above it. “oh , I have to pay to just talk to you?” ANSWER: you have to pay for any attention from me…isn’t it obvious?
4. Anyone who ASKS to be my slave and also states that he will “Do anything for me”, will get cut off immediately.  I am not easily entertained and i’m far from gullible. Actions speak louder than words and my slaves will be invite only. I expect regular spoilage and a slave willing to complete the tasks givin to him. I expect complete honesty and respect. Some of you really don’t get it, and im not going to help you figure it out. That’s on you.I provide cam , clips and phone for you subs to touch bases from me. But I don’t have to do a damn thing. Be grateful and be humble!
Now, do the right thing today for your mistress, and tribute me by purchasing gifts off my wishlist. Once you do, email me: niinadevoe@yahoo.com ,  and I will provide your task for today. If you cannot remove an item on amazon, send a e-giftcard instead with a message stating the intended purchase, and I will remove it myself.