Bow Down to Greatness.


I am recording Custom Clips this week. They will start at $50 and go up depending on what it is, and how time consuming it is to me. Do not come to me with a shitty script, I do not want it. Just give me an idea, and I will run with it. I don't need word for fucking word. *sigh*

Anyway , I need a CAMCORDER, and you are going to start tributing Amazon Gift Cards, so that I can purchase it! A camcorder means more of my perfection in fucking HD. How long are you bitches gonna let me record bia webcam? UGH! Grow up already you selfish pigs! My needs come first, an dI NEED a camcorder. So get to it.

Send Amazon E-GiftCards to NiinaDevoe@yahoo.com and let me know you are here to be of service, by way of my camcorder!

Bye Bye!

Good Fucks get good things. Think about that and serve harder then usual.