Worthless findom "Pigs"



I am fucking tired of you waste of time, limited fund wanna be pigs. Your really nothing but the dirt, lower then the actual pig itself. Now I could keep humiliating you, but you'd have to pay me for that, penny pinchers!

Just for the last dummies huge mistake you all will be paying the price to enter my stable. If all you can afford is amazon wishlist gifts for under $100 stay in your place, buy the shit but don't speak to me. Dont speak to me at all. I am sick of you boring, needy bitches taking space in my messenger waiting on my messenger from son up to sun down with nothing but "words" like this one bitch Andrew Hicks. He sure had money to burn but needed be babysitted way to much.

Let me tell you bitches something. I am not your bitch. I am your god. Hand your tithes over and shut the fuck up. Dont tell me "make me addicted to you". Stay in your fucking place, because if you wasnt addicted in the first place you wouldnt be on my messenger. If I dont want to make a brag post for your pleasure SO BE IT! I will get to it when the fuck I am ready and available to do so. Who are you anyway? Look in the mirror, your DIRT. Why do you think we are equals?

What Findom told you that you where valuable? When your money doesn't exist neither do you!

Andrew you owe me $700 and when your weak pathetic ass tries comes back it will be $1,000 + tax BITCH.
we all know you ran away cause your a scared little boy, thinking you can control yourself.
How fucking dumb are you? You might as well save up!

Mistress Niina